Thursday, June 18, 2009

100 monkeys on new moon soundtrack


What did Jackson tell MTV about the possibility of getting 100 Monkeys involved in the New Moon Soundtrack?

“We’d love it,” Rathbone told MTV News. “[But] we’re not really pushing for it,” he said. “It’s one of those things where if they want to put our song on the album, I’m not going to complain.” The 24-year-old describes his band’s sound as “old school rock and roll,” that is heavily influenced by blues and funk. “It’s not whiney music,” he added.

After the jump, the actor talks about his now-famous scene in the “New Moon” trailer and working with director Chris Weitz.

Rathbone doesn’t let his music get in the way of his acting, though. “Whenever I’m working on the ‘Twilight’ movies, I work all day on the film and then I go and rehearse with my band at night,” said the Singapore-born actor.

0 comments: